Why Should Alexandra Ross Be Your Leadership Coach?
Alexandra Ross provides customized individual coaching and team development workshops to enable executives and managers to identify issues that impact organizational effectiveness, manage workforce change and transitions, and reinforce their leadership skills. An expert in communication and conflict management, she uses collaborative strategies to help clients create executable action plans that teach them how to manage difficult situations on their own.
- Individual Coaching Services
- Individual and Team Assessments
- Coaching Skills for Managers Workshops
- Managing Conflict & Change Workshops
- Team Building Workshops
- Team Coaching Services
Achieve Your Professional Goals
- Make career-enhancing behavioral shifts while measuring your progress along the way.
- Assess and strengthen your leadership competencies to maximize performance.
- Frame strategic questions, set priorities, and address the right issues at the right time.
Strengthen Critical People Skills
- Build or repair relationships with key stakeholders and turn detractors into allies.
- Improve your negotiation skills and lead high-stakes efforts with confidence.
- Become the person management turns to and always knows they can count on.
Transform Your Organization
- Achieve positive organizational culture change and vastly improve employee morale.
- Grow your direct reports into valuable, contributing members of the organization.
- Lead high-performing teams/organizations that operate from a spirit of collaboration.
Alexandra can put you on the fast track to clarity and career-enhancing behavioral shifts. Get ready to experience a radical transformation of your thinking and your priorities starting with your first coaching session. The result? You’ll be better able to lead, join forces with people who feel honored to be a part of your team, and enjoy your work.
- 10,000+ coaching hours, including 5,200 hours of 4-D Systems NASA coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Entrepreneurial background as a small business owner
- MA in Organizational Communication, BA in Psychology
For coaching tips, check out Back Pocket Coach: 33 Effective Communication Strategies for Work & Life, coauthored by Alexandra Ross and Diane Brennan (www.backpocketcoach.com), available on Amazon.com.
Call or email Alexandra to receive a complimentary 30-minute consultation:
+1-303-284-3333 or CoachAlexandraRoss@gmail.com